Marketing Procurement Category Manager
- Location: Florida
- Working Situation: Remote
Looking to grow within a company that is growing itself? Wanting opportunities to advance in an environment that is supportive, yet challenges you to achieve higher?
This client is currently in search of a Category Director focusing on the strategic procurement across the marketing function. This is a remote opportunity with the corporate office located in Florida.
The Marketing Procurement Category Manager will support and execute strategic sourcing strategy through focused activities including planning, forecasting, negotiating, project management, vendor management, KPI measurement and reporting, and use of purchasing best practices.
- Identify and collaborate with internal resources with experience in various categories/supplier relationships, including support partners, other Sourcing Managers, Supplier Management team members, etc.
- Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include business review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end-to-end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Perform complex data analysis and build financial models i.e., ROI, NPV, supplier scorecards, savings tracking, inhouse vs. outsource decision models; execute strategic sourcing projects using common sourcing practices to deliver exceptional total value in partnership with key stakeholders across the firm
- Perform supply market data analysis and recommends suppliers and vendors to the business. Identify industry trends and category strategies to recommend linkages to business needs. Coach team members on supply and market analysis.
- Initiate, develop and prepare Opportunity Analysis for specific spend areas and projects.
- Deliver targets established for the year, including savings targets.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years of strategic sourcing, negotiation, or related function
- Strong interpersonal, effective communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Analytical ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical plans
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support in addition to parental leave
- Work-Life Wellness: free and discounted health programs
- Home office allocation