First or Second Shift
Greater Boston, MA
Company Summary: This growing Pharmaceutical Company is working toward changing healthcare through ground-breaking technology to forge ahead within precision health. They are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor who can play a key role in leading either their first shift or second shift, who can oversee production, support hiring and training, and contribute toward professional development. The ideal candidate will have experience within GMP operations, strong cross-functional leadership skills, and great work ethic. Please apply through this post to be considered for this position!
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Manufacturing Associate oversight, hiring, training, performance evaluation, and professional development
- Drive continuous improvement efforts for manufacturing
- Complete batch record reviews for manufacturing records, inventory control, documentation, investigations, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a strong culture, including compliance of quality standards
The Manufacturing Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience with leading manufacturing teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- Technical Documentation Experience
- Experience working within a GMP or ISO-certified environment
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive health, dental, vision benefits
- Strong base salary (2nd shift differential), bonus, and equity