Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Summary: A Global Biopharma Company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Manufacturing Supervisor to join their Fill/Finish team at their site in the Greater Boston Area. The ideal candidate will play a key role in performing the preparation, scheduling, dispensing and formulation of pharmaceutical products. In addition, this person will be able to make a direct impact on the company by immediately helping with writing CAPAs and investigations, improving site performance. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
The Manufacturing Supervisor will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Utilize SOPs, perform aseptic technique, and support manufacturing operations
- Write CAPAs, investigations, deviations and change controls, as well as other technical documentation
- Operate systems like EDMS, Track Wise, SAP, etc.
- Review and improve SOPs and Batch Records (and update through DCRs as needed)
The Manufacturing Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing and a Bachelor's Degree; OR equivalent experience
- Strong fill/finish experience
- At least 1 year of experience in people leadership
- Minimum 3 years of aseptic processing experience
- Experience with root cause analysis and technical writing, such as CAPAs, investigations, change controls and deviations
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Annual bonus
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth