Manufacturing Operations Manager - for a leading Cosmetics Company
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Oxnard, CA
A leading Biotech production company is seeking a Manufacturing Manager - who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Management, Supervisor, or Lead food or FMCG manufacturing experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Manufacturing Manager - will oversee all operations of designated manufacturing teams. This position will push a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by mentoring and holding teams responsible for driving high-impact business key results. Knowledge of manufacturing and operation principles, and the ability to apply those principles to production management function would be necessary.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelors Degree Required; engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- 2-5 years of industry experience, preferably in a Food, FMCG, Cosmetics environment
- 2-5 years of manufacturing or operations experience required
- Proven track record to develop and maintain a high performing work force
- Strong interpersonal proficiencies with the ability to build rapport quickly with personnel and communicate efficiently with all levels of the organization, both verbally and written
- An innovative, practical, and collaborative strategic problem solver who can assess intricate situations and drive initiatives.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines within an evolving culture
- Hold strong needs-analysis, decision-making, problem solving, and delegation skills, with the ability to assess and propose actions where established procedures may not exist
The Manufacturing Operations Manager - will:
- Establish an environment that is united, focused and tracking to Company Key metrics which will include: Safety, Quality, COT, Efficiency, Direct Labor, Plan vs. Actual
- Build and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- Act independently and foster a cooperative atmosphere within a large and/or small team of diverse cultures, while working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines and frequently shifting priorities
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to support team in solving day-to-day operational issues
- Follow key performance indicators/costs, predicting and correcting trends which would compromise fulfillment of financial targets
- Pinpoint areas for increased efficiency and continual process improvement and work with managers and stakeholders to execute adjustments.