Title: Manufacturing Manager
Location: Greater Seattle Area
A multi-billion-dollar leader within the Composite Materials industry is seeking an experienced Quality Food Safety Team Leader to ensure that company quality standards are met across many areas.
The Quality Food Safety Team Leader will be accountable for food safety compliance, documentation/communication of records, training/standardization, driving continuous improvement, cleaning/sanitation, leading internal GMP, providing safety training, complying with all policies and standards, working with plant engineers to ensure proper Sanitary Equipment Food Design of new capital projects, and performing other duties as assigned.
The Quality Food Safety Team Leader will have the following responsibilities:
- Execution and documentation of the Plant Food Safety Program (CCP, HACCP, FDA, Product Release)
- Conducting investigations of all Food Safety/Environmental/Micro non-conformance issues through use of CAPA process
- Identifying and initiating quality improvements and reporting plant quality KPI's
- Execution and follow up of regulatory, internal, and external audits (FDA, USDA, AIB, State)
- Supervising the compliance of Corporate and Plant quality SOP's
- Providing Food Safety Training to the Plant Operations team
The Quality Food Safety Team Leader must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Biology, Food Science, or related field - OR
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of Food Safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 2 years Manufacturing experience
- At least 1 year Food Safety experience
- Certification in PCQI, HAACP or GMP
- Experience in Cleaning and Sanitation programs
- At least 3 years Supervisory experience and/or 3 years of Food Safety experience
- Certification in BPCS, SQF
- Intermediate application of SAP experience
- Auditing and compliance experience
If you are interested in the Quality Food Safety Team Leader opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!