Manufacturing Engineer II Needed for Leading Battery and Energy Storage Company
Greater Gwinnett County, GA
One of the global leaders in stored energy solutions for industrial applications is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer II! This Manufacturing Engineer II would focus on the advancement and maintenance of Lean and Continuous Flow Manufacturing (CFM) methods. This individual will possess core competencies to excel when conducting manufacturing processes and material flow, engineering specifications, assembly documentation, etc.
If you are a leader looking to be part of an ambitious organization - apply!
The Manufacturing Engineer II would be responsible for:
- Participating in the continuous improvement of processes in order to improve quality, cost efficiency, and capacity utilizing Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Lean, and Continuous Flow Manufacturing (CFM) methods
- Assist in the design and implementation of manufacturing methods to include: Line design, process and material flow, tooling design and definition, integration of quality, and development of assembly documentation
- Contribute to the design of facility layouts
The Manufacturing Engineer II should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in either manufacturing, mechanical, or electrical engineering
- 3+ years of experience
- Solidworks or similar CAD/CAM Experience is a plus