Manufacturing Engineer Needed for leading Semiconductor Organization
Santa Clara County, California
Are you looking to join one of the leaders in process control? This Manufacturing Engineer would be someone who has a blend of computer engineering and manufacturing engineering experience focusing on continuous improvements to the manufacturing floor.
If you are looking for a company where your leadership skills are exercised daily - apply!
The Manufacturing Engineer would be responsible for:
- Interfacing with manufacturing and design engineering in organizing the release of new compute products including software releases.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining operational methods in the manufacturing of compute sub-assemblies.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts and 8D problem solving as needed.
- Reduce production labor, material cost while improving efficiency and utilization.
- Administration of Engineering Change Order and Engineering Change Request system for the business unit.
- Works with outside suppliers on outsourcing activities.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally on average, up to 10-15%
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or other engineering disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Networking proficiency, VM experience, overall hardware experience (RAID, CPU, and RAM troubleshooting)
- Windows OS level troubleshooting and scripting language capabilities are desired.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, management, engineering, manufacturing, and peers.