An integrated pharmaceutical company is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to accelerate access to affordable and innovative medicines! This Manager of Supply Chain Planning will work closely with the logistics team to ensure timely deliveries and gods receipts of imported finished foods resolving any issues as they arise. They will also work with databases to deliver weekly and monthly sale reports. If you are someone who is comfortable using SAP systems and has a "go getter" attitude, this is the role for you! You will be working a hybrdi schedule in their Princeton, NJ office.
If this is a position that fits your profile please reach out!
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Prepare NRP each month ad share with plant
- Set up New Product launch SKU's in various systems
- Perform monthly/quarterly, annual inventory reconciliations with 3PL, Plants, WIP & Co-Packers ensuring
- Work with quality team to ensure proper releases of prioritized finished goods
- Meet with global partners
- Maintain Database for reports like Back Orders, New Business Bids, Data for S&OP.
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields
- Capability to work with large datasets and develop diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytsics models, MS office knowledge is a must
- Experience in SAP systems
- A go getter attitude!
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
COVID-19 Vaccination - a note from the company
"Getting vaccinated remains the most effective way to halt the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourages all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, vaccinations are not mandated for Princeton-based employees but may become required in the future. Weekly COVID testing is mandatory for all employees who have not uploaded proof of vaccination or who are not fully vaccinated."