Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Greater Phoenix, AZ Area
A leading name in the Medical Device industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to direct the maintenance activities on shift within one of their nutrition manufacturing plants.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the development, planning, and execution of all maintenance activities; developing detailed job plans and procedures, troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues, and working across multiple departments to investigate and identify and corrective actions as needed.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive continuous improvement in performance within Maintenance, Operations, Quality, and Safety.
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs, analyze equipment breakdowns to determine source of trouble or malfunction. Recommend and or perform repairs to equipment.
- Understand how to close gaps identified in Maintenance and training processes to drive maintenance to become less tactical and more strategic
- Model and promote organizational values by providing effective leadership, direction, development, and support to the team.
- Manage and guide the TPM team(s) to improve quality and increase productivity on the line, maintaining a constant floor presence. Maintains a safe work environment with 100% training and compliance with applicable procedures.
- Coordinates activities related to shift starts and changes. Leads and coordinates daily activities of the shift team to meet daily requirements that positively impact the rest of the multi-shift line results.
- Track, trend & report on established KPI's; communicating to functional manager and site leadership team on accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and planned actions.
The Maintenance Supervisor MUST have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, food technology, engineering OR 2 to 4 years of experience with maintenance responsibility in a regulated industry while in process of obtaining a degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a plant maintenance environment
- Knowledge of project planning tools and experience using them
- Experience working with and implementing Continuous Improvement tools & methodologies.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Supervisor opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!