As a key member of the team, the Maintenance Supervisor will manage the 2nd shift maintenance team. Ensuring compliance with all maintenance programs and regulatory requirements to keep the plant operational!
Key responsibilities will include:
- The ability to to direct and manage team members and contractors. Overseeing the selection, hiring, training, development, and coaching of employees. Maintaining positive employee relations.
- Proactively troubleshoots and identifies opportunities for improvements inside/outside the plant
- The ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives through project management and resource allocation
- Managing a preventative and predictive maintenance program on facilities and manufacturing infrastructures, including equipment records, preventive records and regulatory documents.
- Responsible for the repairs of equipment failures, mechanical, electrical, or pneumatic issues, by trouble shooting and finding solutions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; additional technical training and/or apprenticeship is strongly preferred
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience required
- 2+ years in a supervisory role required
- Experience supporting a 24/7 continuous process environment preferred
- Experience working in a Lean Six Sigma environment preferred