A leading food production company is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Great Phoenix, AZ area
- Manufacturing team
A global food production company has an exciting opening for an experienced professional to join one of their largest U.S. facilities as a Maintenance Supervisor. The supervisor will be driving company culture throughout the facility while leading a team of their own.
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide guidance as well as training to maintenance staff throughout the facility. By creating their own learning environment for their reports, the maintenance supervisor will be developing their subordinate's careers simultaneously to advancing their own. Additionally, the supervisor will be assisting in development, planning, and execution of all plant-related maintenance activities.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following skillset:
- Leadership skills in a plant maintenance environment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- 2+ years hands on maintenance experience in an manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing and working with Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with project planning tools
- Familiarity with relevant LEAN principles such as 5s, TPM, etc.
- Time management skills
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Develop and refine detailed maintenance job plans and procedures
- Driving continuous improvement in performance within Maintenance, Operations, Quality, and Safety
- Understanding how to close gaps identified in Maintenance and training processes to drive maintenance to become less tactical and more strategic
- Coordinate activities related to shift starts and changes
- Track, trend, and report on established KPI's
- Drive culture of engagement though High Performance Work Team