Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Allentown, PA
A leading name in the Manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee all maintenance of facility equipment.
The Maintenance Manager is responsive for keeping machines in production ready state and in safe working conditions. This includes providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and as needed repairs. The Maintenance Manager will be required to respond to any calls from the production floor in response to manufacturing equipment.
The Maintenance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot production equipment on an as needed basis
- Preform and keep up with preventative maintenance throughout the manufacturing facility
- Actively work with production team to ensure safety standards are being met
- Determine root causes of manufacturing downtimes and come up with an action plan
- Upkeep 5s and LEAN principles throughout the production floor
- Participate in optimization of all equipment
The ideal Maintenance Manager must have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- 2+ years working in a Maintenance department
- Functional knowledge of mechanics and hydraulics
- Background in Plastics or Injection Molding a plus