Maintenance & Engineering Manager Opportunity!
Our client, a rapidly growing Food Production company, is looking for a Maintenance & Engineering Manager to join their team. This company is looking to add an experienced management professional to their team in Indiana who will be able to provide significant leadership and technical expertise towards all parts of the engineering and maintenance departments. If you are a Maintenance or Engineering professional looking for a new opportunity within a collaborative, fast-paced environment within the Food Production Industry, this might be the role for you!
The Maintenance & Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient and effective production within all facility departments by acting as the main technical support for mechanical and electrical systems
- Provide leadership and expertise to Maintenance Department to ensure 24/7 operations
- Manage all site capital projects, as well as all contractors and maintenance personnel
- Ensuring quality and safety by completing verification & documentation reports, and participating in different safety trainings and audits
- Mentoring and training new employees and staff on company & facility technologies
- Provide technical leadership when necessary
- Driving initiatives within: Processing, plant utility systems, material / packaging handling systems, maintenance, fixed assessment management, flow management, FDA / GMP / AIB compliance, and safety and automation
The Maintenance & Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing (or related field) role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership / management role
- Ability to be on-site & willingness to be on call for 24/7 operations
- Expertise in FDA, USDA, HACCP, GMP, AIB guidelines to ensure strict facility compliance
- Extensive knowledge of technical operations
- Mechanical systems, electrical systems, control systems, material handling, etc.
- Experience working within the Food Production industry (3 years' experience preferred)
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K Benefits
- Standard working hours- no shifts!
If you are interested in the Maintenance & Engineering Manager role, then please don't hesitate to apply!