A Global Multi-Billion Dollar Food Production Company is looking to add a skilled Maintenance Engineer to their growing team to help lead departmental decisions regarding maintenance and equipment management.
- Develops an understanding of the equipment and manufacturing processes
- Trains and supervises mechanics, electricians, plumbers and other skilled trades
- Offers sound technical and engineering advice for facilities performance improvement
- Utilizes a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Uses CAD to gather information and design custom alterations to equipment
- Troubleshoots mechanical processes
- Installs and starts-up new equipment and processes
- Develops creative ideas to cut costs
- Supervises equipment design changes
- Authorizes, delegates and follows-up with maintenance work-orders, schedules preventive maintenance for equipment
- Ensures safety and security of physical plant and facilities
- Verifies and completes administrative work
- Communicates department projects with plant management
- A minimum of 3 years of Maintenance Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field