A leading packaging company are looking for a Global Logistics Buyer to be based at any of their sites in Europe.
The organisation are a worldwide leader in the creation of conscientious packaging for food, beverages, medical and other products. The company is focused on marking packaging which is light weight and recyclable having sustainability at the forefront of their minds.
They are looking for someone who can work autonomously in a small team to create, implement and manager procurement strategies for Transportation and Warehousing. They are significantly growing so joining this company will give you the opportunity for career growth. Being a global position will also give you the chance to travel across Europe, Asia and the US.
- Logistics Buyer - Transportation and warehouse (Road, Sea, Air)
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers specifying quality, quantity, delivery schedules other KPIs, etc.
- Contribute towards Purchasing excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally travelling around Europe.
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant experience in purchasing Logistics around Europe
- Robust understanding MS Applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Focus on optimisation
- Fluent in English (Other languages are beneficial)
- You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 020 3758 8808.