An innovative chemicals company are looking for a dynamic candidate to implement lean throughout their plant.The company produces high quality chemical product for various industries.
- Further development and implementation of the lean management structure within production.
- Furthermore, roll-out of lean structure across Austrian locations.
- Provide support, training and coaching internally.
- Introduction of various methods for lean practices, cutting waste and cost reduction.
- Focus on the involvement of employees and colleagues during improvement projects at the production facilities.
- A production background in manufacturing, industrials or chemicals.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on people affinity.
- University education with a focus on production is preferred but not required.
- 2-5 years lean experience.
- Responsible and analytic mindset.
- Flexible to travel between Austrian locations is required.
If you are interested for more information regarding the role please apply with your updated CV in English.