DSJ Global is looking for a skilled and experienced Lean Manager to join one of the largest suppliers of machinery protection and condition monitoring systems.
- Develop and lead all Lean projects, across all functions and business processes
- Train and mentor Lean facilitators to ensure project success
- Support manufacturing teams to fully implement Lean methodology
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve supply chain planning, materials management and flows, On Time Deliveries and Inventory optimisation
- Lead the S&OP process implementation and act as coordinator
- Bachelor's Level Degree in Supply Chain Management, Production Management, Materials Management, engineering degree is of an advantage
- 5+ years progressive experience in supply chain, operations, Lean or Operational Excellence
- Hands-on experience leading Lean projects in manufacturing and services
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships at all levels in an organisation and indirectly influencing business objectives
- Strong financial, analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience managing global teams and projects
We are looking forward to your application.