Summary of Lead Electrical Engineer:
A global Automotive Manufacturing company known for its cutting-edge technology is seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer to add to its team. This leading Automotive company is exclusively known for its industry's culture of excellence and innovation. The Lead Electrical Engineer will be a part of an industry-leading team driving all engineering aspects of their vehicle production. This is an exciting opportunity, allowing the Lead Electrical Engineer to take ownership of the products they get to create.
Responsibilities of the Lead Electrical Engineer:
- Spearhead the development and refinement of various power components
- Collaborate closely with suppliers and cross-functional stakeholders on design reviews, ensuring components work and systems are integrated seamlessly
- Conduct quality assurance assessments (FMEAs and risk evaluations)
- Lead and supervise suppliers ensuring on-time delivery of quality components
Qualifications of the Lead Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in electrical or electronic component/system development within the automotive industry
- Proficiency in communicating with vendors/suppliers and cross-functional teams
- Experience in developing components for electrical power and distribution, low-voltage power conversion, charging, and storage, along with power management
- Intrinsic motivation to attain team and product goals and targets.
If you're ready for a Lead Electrical Engineering opportunity to shape the future of the automotive industry don't hesitate to apply today!