Title: Junior Planner
Summary: If you are interested in a Junior Planner position, there is an opening role with a leading manufacturer of high-tech products in the telecommunications industry. This client has an annual revenue of $114.4M and networks all major North American telecom companies. This position will be responsible for timely planning within supply chain and optimizing inventory.
The Junior Planner Responsibilities:
- Evaluate purchase orders and create production schedules
- Estimate the material, equipment, and labor required for production
- Minimize delays in production and resolve production issues
- Reduce production costs and improve processes and production quality
- Create effective production schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Compile performance reports and submit them to management
The Junior Planner Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or related field
- Working knowledge of MS office and ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Junior Planner position, then please don't hesitate to apply!