One of the nation's leading retail organizations is currently seeking an IT Procurement Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement and purchasing of various IT Software, Hardware, and Service Agreements. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization.
- Manage Procurement Process for IT Services including Software and Hardware Agreements and Licenses
- Provide leadership to the Procurement Team
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Create IT Services sourcing strategies to address productivity and development
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 6+ years Procurement experience
- Proven experience sourcing IT Services/Hardware/Software
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven experience with various Platforms including ERP, SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry