Company Summary: A leading, well-known company in the chemicals and paint manufacturing industry is looking for an Inventory Planner for their facilities. The position itself is based out of Bergen County, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into a very reputable and still expanding company that is invested in your development and growth.
The Inventory Planner will be responsible for:
- Generate bi-weekly and monthly reporting for inventory accuracy metrics.
- Organize Spring and Fall inventories.
- Responsible for managing distribution centers and manufacturing facilities via the cycle count program.
- Develop improved tools and processes within inventory management.
The Inventory Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree necessary, preferably within Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience with Inventory Planning or Control.
- SAP and Excel Fluency.
- Relocation package available.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in the Inventory Planner role, then don't wait to apply. And if you know someone who might be, let them know about it.