A global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions is looking for an International SAP Project Manager in Hamburg. The company is a major manufacturer of industrial trucks and forklifts globally, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The International SAP Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overall responsibility for the group-wide standardisation, harmonisation and continuous further development of work plan creation and design in the SAP environment, especially in the MES environment.
- Modelling of efficient standardised processes under "Lean Production" specifications and subsequent implementation in SAP with global/local key users as well as internal and external IT service providers
- Approval of the tested process changes in coordination with IT and all involved key users
- International project management for the area of responsibility, including roll-out planning and implementation
- Training and control of the worldwide key users as well as central contact person for all service providers
The International SAP Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Successfully completed technical or business studies at university or comparable degree
- Relevant professional experience in one of the areas of production or work planning (e.g. with REFA)
- Profound knowledge of SAP modules (PP work planning, TiCon) combined with planning and controlling of global interdisciplinary projects in the mentioned field
- Very good knowledge of Visio and MS Office applications
- Strong teamwork and communication skills combined with assertiveness and willingness to travel internationally (approx. 50% - currently mostly digital)
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
If you are interested in the International SAP Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.