Process Engineer III- Industry 4.0
Location: Pella, IA
Company Summary: An established manufacturing company is searching to add a Process Engineer III to its team! Focusing on providing quality and innovative products to transform communities, this company is devoted to sharing their success with their employees alike. If you're hoping to take that next step in your career with an immensely supportive team, then this role is for you!
- Provide support advancing Industry 4.0 efforts (Continuous Improvement, information flow, data analytics, & Operational Excellence)
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define requirements and integrate solutions/technologies. Essentially working towards building a successful Connected Factory by managing complexity, increasing capacity, and delivering productivity.
- Work cross functionally to define requirements, plan, and implement projects.
- Ability to effectively present information, defend a position and address concerns.
- Adhere to safety policies.
- 3-7 years of engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related discipline
- Understanding of Lean Sigma
- Proficiency with statistical or simulation modeling software (preferred)
- Great 401K
- Annual bonus
Must be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. § 6010
If you are interested in the Industry 4.0 Process Engineer role, apply today!