We have a current opportunity for a Indirect Procurement Director on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead the Indirect Procurement organization globally, and transform the function via digitization strategies to achieve efficiency
- Develop and implement global and long term strategy for respective categories - Contingent Workforce, Marketing Communication, Fleet and HR Service.
- Drive a world-class level of performance in year-over-year productivity, payment term and internal client customer satisfaction.
- Lead Supplier development, supplier evaluation, and performance benchmarking. Define suppliers of choice target by commodities considering Total Cost of Ownership and risk management.
- Continuously perform spend review/analysis and identify cost reduction opportunities via sourcing strategy as well as demand management.
- Be fully responsible of the spend assigned (approx. 750 Million Euros) and work with internal stakeholders to make sure the strategy defined respond to Group imperatives and business plans. In that respect build long term partnership with strategic suppliers.