DSJ Global is currently partnered with industry leading, Fortune 500 Chemicals Company. With a successful track record in Composite Materials space, this company is looking to expand its team with a HSE Engineer.
Based in Greenville, TX, this company will provide an engaging dynamic combined with a fast-paced work environment.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert for process safety management (PSM)
- Facilitate the site's process safety practices and goals with accordance to the HSE policies, processes, and goals.
- Develop and implement PSM risk assessment and risk management plans and emergency plans for new and existing processes
- Maintain updated knowledge of PSM aspects of the company's products
- Facilitate change management activities in the manufacturing processes
- Involved in reviewing any new chemicals brought on to the site and review inventory of chemicals
- Participate in the employee safety committee other implementation initiatives and as a member of facility On-Call Emergency Response Team.
- Participate in site cross-functional HSE initiatives and site management reviews as required
- Conduct process safety studies for the existing facilities of the site and for new projects. This can include projects such as risk analysis with Group's method and calculation of the consequences.
- Conduct risk assessments, HAZOP revalidations, and dispersion analysis in regulation with the Conduct Mechanical Hazard Assessments
The HSE Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Masters degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Industry experience is preferred