The Global Market Leader in online grocery deliveries are searching for a Head of Warehousing to build their warehousing in Berlin (open to remote work). As the original company in the convenience space, they are revolutionising the way that customers interact with their grocery shopping. This role will build up the operations and logistics in a start-up environment, as part of a multi-billion dollar company.
The Head of Warehousing would be responsible for:
- Launching new sites and verticals within the North of Germany.
- Supporting your territory team of local Site Leads to ensure excellent day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring a great customer experience through hands-on work within the warehouses and dark sites.
- Driving Improvements of KPIs across Order Picking Time, Order Dwell Time, Drive Time, Cost Per Order, etc.
- Building a growing team of risk-takers and innovators.
- Expanding an exciting company into Germany to win as much market share as possible while moving up in the company.
The Head of Warehousing should have the following qualifications:
- Great experience with Warehousing and Operations.
- A background in a relevant industry; food, beverages, retail, e-commerce, etc.
- A degree in a relevant area; Business, Supply Chain, STEM, etc.
- Very Good English and German languages.
- Ready for a new challenge in a rapidly growing industry.
- Open to a lot of travel.
- A start-up mindset, always actively seeking solutions and driving technology and operational improvements.
This role offers you:
- The opportunity to jump into a rapidly growing business at an exciting time, as one of the first leaders in Europe.
- A high performance, high potential role where you can grow into your managers role within 3 months.
- Competitive salary and holidays.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this Head of Warehousing role, don't hesitate to apply.