A global market leader in the plastics and packaging industry is looking for a new head of supply chain to lead their operations in Magdeburg, Germany.
This company has excelled over the last 12 months, adapting to market trends by producing 100% renewable plastics pure from coconut!
Not only is this company innovating but they are also achieving amazing things from a performance perspective.
They have increased their market share over the last 12 months and now operate in over 300 locations worldwide!
My client is now looking for an ambitious, fast-paced and motivated individual to take the plant forward in Magdeburg to be one of the most efficient plants in Europe.
- Plan, organise and direct Supply Chain function to ensure timely, effective and efficient procurement, inventory levels and delivery of finished goods.
- Work closely with sales team to manage demands to ensure final sales targets are hit to optimal levels
- Manage customer service team works with systematic procedure improvement.
- Proper coaching to team members, control customer service key performance and manage develop the team both personally and professionally
- Optimise the use of working capital through good planning, inventory control, distribution, purchasing and overall management of the supply chain
- Ensuring the correct relationship between the customer's demands, the production plan and the master plan capacity, reflect a superior customer service and excellence in the management of material resources.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or (Degree/Major) equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in continuous process plant production
- Experience in a people management position
- Fluent in English & German