A fast growing company within the automotive industry is looking for a Head of Sales for their operations in Stuttgart. his client wants an individual who can adapt to a demanding a fast pace environment and has the credentials to work with their number one client.
This company specialises in producing automatic-dimming rear-view mirrors, camera-based driver assistance systems, and the Home Link Wireless Control System for the global automotive industry.
The Automotive industry is incredibly dynamic at the moment and this company has capitalised in this period in innovation by producing some incredibly high quality products.
- Conduct survey to identify potential customers interested in making vehicle purchase
- Elaborate and display vehicles features, specifications, and capability to meet customer requirements
- Assist clients in selecting a suitable automobile that suits their specifications and preference
- Conduct price negotiations to strike a favourable bargain optimal for both client and manufacturer/dealer
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure an opening for future business proposals and sales offers
- Oversee the closing of sales deals ensuring explanation of vehicle warranty terms, completion of sales contracts, payment and delivery of auto units
- Present regular reports to management on sales activities and maximised profits
- Oversee the merchandising and display concept of vehicles in an auto sales shop to ensure it stimulates purchase
- Attend auto sales events and conferences to increase contact network and improve on sales knowledge.
- Fluent in English & German
- Experience working in sales with Mercedes or Daimler
- 2-5 years experience working in a sales position
- Experience in the automotive industry