A global Life sciences company is looking for a Head of Supply Chain Planner who will manage the Supply and production plans for the Pharmaceutical subsidiaries in the Zurich area.
The perfect candidate will have a deep understanding of both the Life Science sector (including pharmaceutical, chemicals) and Supply Chain Planning, with a B2 level of German minimum.
The company is looking for ambitious individuals that are ready to develop on a global scale.
This role will allow you to make a real difference in thousands of people's lives, along with working with an ambitious company that is looking to become a new global force.
Head of Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
- Elaboration and participation in the S&OP process in cooperation with the responsible BU planner
- Maintenance of the data relevant for scheduling such as workstation, formulas and production versions in SAP
- Being part of the development of the planning software, the implementation of the SAP and the development of the new S&OP structures
- Communicate to the management team and the manufacturing team to assure the smooth progress of the production.
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- CPIM certificate (or comparable) is an preferred
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good SAP knowledge; Excel, Power PI, Office programs
- Great analytic and communication skills
- Certifications in Physics, Mathematics or Chemistry (Bachelor's, Master's, PhD)
The role offers
- The chance of actively contributing to improving the life of people around the world
- Working in a company that thrives on new challenges and creative ways to solve them
- Relocation Packages