Head of Production
"Creating Value" is your guiding principle and you would like to prove it in a responsible position in the planning, implementation and control of our production throughout Europe? Then we are looking for you as Head of Production (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Munich. In this role, you will be responsible for all reconditioning and storage centers for new and used cars, directly ensuring quality for our end customers.
as Head of Production you will have the following responsibilities:
- End-to-end responsibility for our reconditioning (production) centers: You will be responsible for the complete value chain of our vehicles at multiple locations: delivery, reconditioning and staging to provide a high-end product to our customers.
- Strategic KPI Optimization: You plan and optimize the reconditioning and personnel capacities for all locations based on predefined KPIs.
- Vehicle Quality Assurance: You are primarily responsible for the quality of the vehicles in ongoing operation delivered to our customers and ensure continuous quality improvement across all sites.
- Managing Productivity: you will ensure efficient life cycle management of vehicles (low downtime, fast turnaround of reconditioning) and overall ensure a dynamic and agile workaround across the sites.
- Development of our site network: you plan, analyze and select new sites together with the logistics team within the EU, create capacity and staff planning and implement processes on site and between sites.
- Leadership for Team Leads of Production Hubs: you take ownership of your processing centers, build a motivated and agile team together with the team leaders on site, are go-to-person for the team leaders, communicate a sustainable vision and ensure productive and fair working conditions.
- Reporting to EU Operations Director: you will report regularly to the EU Operations Director, shape further development for production together with him and take entrepreneurial responsibility.
Qualification / Experience
- Relevant several years of professional experience in a comparable position or in the preparation and processing of new/used vehicles, in fleet management or in the area of vehicle technology/development.
- Degree in (vehicle) technology or engineering is an advantage
- You have already successfully proven your competence in leading international projects and teams, have a strategic-analytical as well as a hands-on mindset
- You understand what it means to deliver the highest quality to demanding customers and know how to implement and ensure this in your own processes and area of responsibility
- Fast comprehension, agile mindset, strong numerical skills and independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working with high reliability
- Very good communication skills, negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Fun with dynamics and speed, flexible mindset
- You fully support the guiding principle of "Creating Value" for your work, want to create sustainable impact, help shape developments and are willing to "go the extra mile" to do so
- Business fluent in German and English as well as further language skills for upcoming rollouts in the EU would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel