A global leader in the food manufacturing industry are looking for a resilient, ambitious individual to join their senior leadership team. As Head of Packaging Procurement, you will be leading the transformation of the procurement function, working closely with all packaging aspects of the company and becoming an integral part of the business, reporting directly into the CPO.
This company has more than 150 brands in 250 countries, with an employee count at around 70,000 and counting. Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of a global business!
- Design, implement and own the supplier relationship management (SRM) programme to leverage supplier capabilities and consolidate performance reporting
- In-depth knowledge of packaging materials and industry trends.
- Define sustainability objectives with each category and their relevant suppliers, whilst working closely with the Global Sustainability leader to create a solution-based brief for the suppliers
- Work closely with R&D to formalise development requirements based on consumer needs
- Establish and maintain communication channel between the sustainability, marketing, R&D and procurement teams
- Continuously seek opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field
- Proven experience in procurement/supply chain management in a leadership role
- Excellent communication skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience creating and implementing an SRM program
- Ability to work within a complex environment and make critical decisions