Global Head of Procurement
A leading Chemicals company are looking for a new Head of Global Procurement to lead the entire group procurement team, reporting directly into the CEO.
They are looking for a leader to build the procurement team. They are looking for highly driven, motivated candidates who can thrive in a dynamic environment. Someone with extensive knowledge and experience working in the Chemical or Plastics Industry specifically in Raw Materials e.g. PET, resins, plastics etc.
- Head the Global Procurement Team for the entire group
- Will have opportunity to build and restructure the global strategic procurement team.
- Work closely with strategic procurement professionals and supporting the Global Strategic function to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and taken account of in the strategy
- Help drive constant improvement across the Global Procurement Functions
- Working in a greenfield department, creating, building and managing the procurement from scratch
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong procurement experience, greater than 3 years in a senior procurement role
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in the Chemical or Plastics Industry specifically in Raw Materials e.g. PET, resins, plastics etc.
- Working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- SRM experience with strategic suppliers
- Good knowledge of purchasing procedures and processes, and solid knowledge of the external trends and best practice
- Ability to develop performance measures for Categories with stakeholders
- Ability to influence peers and indirectly managed teams
- Good communication and presentation competencies
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below or give me a call on +442036678358