Head of Fleet & Auction Purchasing - Munich
A new and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing pioneer in the automobile retail industry. As a growing e-commerce brand that champions their procurement and supply-chain infrastructure, they're eager to find a passionate leader to continue adding value.
- As a Head of Fleet & Auction Purchasing, you manage the department that is responsible for purchasing used cars.
- Your team buys large quantities of used cars across Europe through various channels and suppliers.
- You are responsible for the procurement of individual vehicles via auctions as well as the purchase of fleets.
- You are responsible for the strategic direction and control of this area. You will work directly with the EU Director Purchasing.
- You will be responsible for portfolio planning, process development and optimisation, team leadership and management.
- You will be leading and managing a team that reports into you directly.
- As a Head of Fleet & Auction Purchasing, you will work closely with stakeholders to drive sustainability.
- Several years of professional leadership experience from an automotive environment, preferably digital. Experience with purchasing large scale cars is a plus.
- A degree within the field of business, or related areas.
- Experience with building business relationships and driving business improvements.
- The ability to track and drive KPI's.
- Strong negotiation skills to drive the overall business performance.
- Outstanding teamwork skills and leadership qualities.
- A willingness to travel throughout Germany and Europe.
- Business fluent in English and good written and spoken German.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815