DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Head of Aftersales to join their team in Munich (possibility for remote work in Germany and France). Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Operations Planning Manager will be responsible for...
- Techincal Fleet Management across European markets including maintenance, repair, HU/AU, etc.
- Defining and implementing all aspects of technical fleet management
- The workshop and valeting within Customer Centres
- Designing and developing brand new workshops and valet facilities across Europe
- Providing leadership for Service teams and overseeing recruitment and development of teams
- Ensuring efficient life cycle management of the vehicles (low downtimes, fast turnaround times for reconditioning) and continuous improvement of the damage rate
- Operational and financial performance of the Service (Aftersales) department delivering on commercial goals, identifying new opportunities
- Continuous increase in workshop efficiency using process improvement methodologies
The Operations Planning Manager will bring with them...
- Significant experience of leading Service (Aftersales) and Valet teams in a fast paced, consumer focused environment
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate large teams to deliver high quality output in line with priorities, creating a winning culture
- You have already successfully proven your competence in leading international projects and teams, have a strategic-analytical mind-set, as well as a hands-on approach
- Experience of scaling new premises and teams to drive customer and commercial advantage
- Programme management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques
- Wllingness to travel across our European network of Customer Centres
- Business fluent in German and English - a further European language is advantageous for upcoming rollouts in the EU
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.