My client is a leading global speciality minerals company. They create impactful solutions for humans sustainability challenges in the global food, agriculture, and industrial markets. With a revenue north of $6 billion, they currently have over 12,000 employees worldwide and operate with a global footprint leading the market in their field.
This role will form part of an international team of sourcing managers and operational buyers working on a global level. You will actively participate in the strategic sourcing activities for this technical category and sub-category, with the goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving products quality or vendor service levels
- Identify, evaluate & select suppliers, negotiate and close framework-agreements
- Managing products and services under the Proc., Tech. & Maintenance Equipment sub-category.
- Develop high level of market knowledge.
- Bringing in new Sourcing strategies for various categories.
- Build relationship with your global and regional (key) suppliers & actively manage them.
- Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross-function teams.
- Understanding of MRO & Capex supply markets.
- Strong negotiation skill and an ability to work collaboratively in a matrix style organisation.