A global provider of intralogistics solutions and manufacturer of warehouse technologies is searching for a Global SAP Specialist (PP) in their Aschaffenburg site. Active in over 100 countries worldwide, this growing company made almost €3.5 billion last year with 12,000 employees. They are looking for a globally active SAP and production planning (PP) expert to grow their international supply chain.
The Global SAP Specialist (PP) will be responsible for:
* Group wide standardisation and continuous improvement of work plan creation in the SAP environment
* Modelling of standardized processes under Lean Production specifications and implementation in SAP with global key users
* International project management for the area of responsibility, including rollout planning and implementation
* Training and management of global key users across SAP
* Central contact for external IT service providers
The Global SAP Specialist (PP) should have the following qualifications:
* Fluent German and English speaker
* Qualification in technical or business degree, or comparable
* In-depth knowledge of the SAP module (PP work planning, TiCon) combined with the planning and control of global interdisciplinary projects
* Experience in Visio and MS Office applications
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
* Competitive salary package
* Working with a team of specialists globally, with a leading company in its field, and an opportunity for up to 50% international travel
* Flexible working time model
* In-depth training and a clear career progression structure
If you are interested in the Global SAP Specialist (PP), then please don't wait to apply.