A global leader in the chemical and environmental science company is looking to expand their energy sourcing team. This greenfield position offers the opportunity to join a company in an exciting period of growth and is therefore ideal for an ambitious, forward-thinking individual. This internationally functioning company are looking for someone passionate about renewable energy to join the team and contribute towards company-wide efforts to become carbon neutral.
- Contribute towards the development of the renewable sourcing strategy, whilst monitoring the global market trends and providing market opinions.
- Pro-actively search for opportunities to collaborate with new suppliers as well as developing relationships with existing suppliers.
- Manage complex cross-functional projects, this role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great opportunity for creativity.
- Multiple years' experience in the energy sector - either sourcing energy/utilities or working in the energy industry.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous complex sourcing projects, requiring a high level of time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to take initiative and drive development
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. Additional languages are beneficial but not essential
- International working environment, working across 6 continents and 60 countries
- Annual learning and development budget
- Hybrid work model, with some office presence preferred in a number of possible locations