A leading global chemical distribution company is looking for a new Global Procurement Excellence Tools Manager to join their team. This is a German based company but operates in over 70 countries with over 17,000 employees. This means they can offer the chance to work in anyone of their global sites so they are interested in candidates located across Europe.
They are currently going through a procurement transformation, this person they are looking for will have the opportunity to roll out new tools and system across the Global Procurement Function. They are looking for someone who is an expert in Procurement Excellence and knows the hottest tools on the market. Someone who can work autonomously and influence senior stakeholders.
- Support both global and regional procurement teams in the gathering, cleansing and analysis of data relevant to procurement activities
- Develops customized solutions to pull data from existing systems and provide them in a useable form to Category Managers
- Support introduction, global roll-out and maintenance of a global Source-to-Pay tool for indirect procurement
- Maintain IT systems that facilitate procurement compliance, track performance and drive efficiency
- Select, set up and implement IT tools along the entire source-to-pay process
Skills and Experience
- Strong negotiating experience
- Experience in IT business tools related to procurement processes
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Chance to work in a dynamic and diverse working environment
- Generous salary package
- Excellent career progression
- Exposure to an exciting and dynamic industry
If you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity then Apply Now through the job advert.