Global Manufacturing Project Manager for Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Manufacturing Team
- Richmond, VA - Full Relocation Package!
Global Manufacturing Project Manager Job Summary
A large global Pharmaceutical company is requiring a Global Manufacturing Project Manager to work within the Manufacturing team of the organization. The Global Manufacturing Project Manager will collaborate with manufacturing and engineering leader to develop and deliver key technical projects. This position will make an active impact leading cross-functional project teams to develop comprehensive project timelines, and implement project management best practices to carry out key projects efficiently and successfully.
The Global Manufacturing Project Manager will:
- Work within the assigned manufacturing or engineering lead to deliver projects including Tech Transfers, Scale-ups, New Equipment Installations, Operational Improvements, Commercialization, etc.
- Collaborate in a cross functional space working with Research and Development, Engineering and Continuous Improvement teams
- Identify creative Continuous Improvement solutions to minimize time and costs in projects
- Ensure Quality and Regulatory requirements are up to standard and enforced
- Prepare communication materials to communicate challenges, achievements, and status according to the project plan
- Deliver project management best practices and incorporate them as appropriate
- Assist in special projects or programs as required
Global Manufacturing Project Manager Requirements:
- Advanced degree in Life/Physical Science/Engineering field
- MBA is a plus!
- 7+ years in Pharmaceutical, OTC or Biotech industry
- 3+ years of demonstrated technical project management experience including:
- Site and Tech transfers
- Process scaleups
- Process development
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory requirements
- International regulations (PGA, MHRA etc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP or PgMP) or equivalent is a plus!