A global logistics services company is seeking an experience International Key Account manager within their warehouse solutions department to be based remotely and manage their two biggest clients within the e-commerce vertical.
The logistics service provider has 37,500 employees in over 50 countries and are continuing to expand. They are one of the leading outsourcing partners for industry and commerce for warehouse logistics solutions in Europe.
- Offer targeted solutions for the warehousing products mainly within the E-commerce sector.
- Work in close co-operations with local P&L responsible managers
- Work in a diverse organisation to drive intercultural teams forwards.
- Drive the Account strategy on a global scope
- Manage the KPIs and implement the CIP measures
- Review contracts and coordinate closely with the legal and insurance departments as well as with the customers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Successfully completed a business degree - preferably in the field of logistics or sales
- Experience working in the area of contract/warehouse logistics as a strategic account manager
- Fluent German & English
- Prepared to make your next career step with the potential of becoming a team lead within the international Key Account Management program
What this job offers you:
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision paths
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 44 203 8790840