I am currently hiring for a Global Investment Purchasing Manager role for an exciting textiles and chemicals company in Austria. This company is an innovative and forward thinking establishment, who's main focus is on sustainable produce and who are active in both mechanical and plant engineering.
- Develop the global investment purchasing strategy
- Lead relevant negotiations and to document technical & commercial agreements
- To Qualify new suppliers together with global engineering with regard to their technological competence
- Negotiate confidentiality agreements with suppliers
- Develop and implement local purchasing strategies with the buying teams while balancing budgets
- Global and technical procurement experience
- Someone who is familiar with cost breakdown structures, international law and contracting and tools for supplier development programs.
- Mechanical, chemical or industrial engineering experience
- Strong negotiator
- German and English speaking
- Resided in Austria
- Possibility of travel with the role
- Generous salary package
- Working for an exciting company who focus on sustainability
- A strong focus on teamwork
If this sounds like something that is of interest to you, or it would be of interest to someone in your network, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.