A very exciting opportunity to work as a Global Commodity Manager for a medical device company!
This commodity manager will work very closely with resins, injection moldings, PP and PE commodities. This individual will lead a team of buyers and work cross-functionally with other departments. The company is looking for a very dynamic individual who is eager and looking to grow within a company. There is not a remote option so this candidate must be open to relocate to Puerto Rico.
Responsibilities of the Global Commodity Manager include:
- Work alongside $50MM in spend
- Have 4 direct reports
- Make strategic sourcing decisions, lead contract negotiation and develop vendor relationship
- Work with resins, injection moldings, PP and PE commodities
- Work cross-functionally with other teams in the Supply Chain to maximize efficiency
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years of sourcing experience within resins, injection moldings, PP or PE or similar commodities
- Be willing to relocate and live in Puerto Rico!
- Have a desire for personal and professional development
- Work well with others
- Have a Bachelor's degree or qualifying work experience
This opportunity is a full-time salaried position and is located in Puerto Rico. Pay is quite competitive but overall dependent on each individual's background and experience.