Global Category Manager - Raw Materials/ Plastics
A Global leader in plastics manufacturing company are now looking for a Global Category Manager for Raw Materials for Plastics, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) in particular.
This company is a massive player in its field with over 20,000 employees across 50 countries and 200 production facilities. It is a family-owned business which is seeking profitable growth and an even more substantial Global presence.
They are looking for a strategic procurement professional who has experience in Plastics and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). This opportunity would give you the opportunity to join a growing company, work autonomously and lead the category on a Global scale.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation and management of the Global strategy
- Focused on the cost and saving optimisation for the Raw Material Category - Polyethylene Terephthalate Strategy
- Establish and build exceptional stakeholder relationships
- Supplier and contract negotiation
- Creation and management of the buying strategies locally, regionally and globally
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of Procurement experience
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Good leader and influencer
- A drive for cost optimisation
- Business Level German and English
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Travel opportunities
- Quick progression
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358