Global Category Manager - MRO
This is an exciting new Global Project in Procurement with a leading Agricultural company based in Berlin, Germany. This innovative farming company is going through mass growth having already hired 200 people across the company in Europe in the last year alone! And they are now concentrating on their indirect procurement team!
This is not only a greenfield position but a greenfield environment so coming into the company with new teams and other procurement professionals! You will have the change to drive the procurement function, create implement and manage your own strategies from scratch!
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of strategies for the Category you are looking after
- Responsible in executing and managing purchasing for the Category you are looking after
- Responsible for negotiating and business planning with suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring continuous performance improvement
- Leading the cost unit optimisation and presents progress in the monthly business review
Skills and Experience Required
* 5+ years of procurement experience
* Good negotiation, organisation skills
* Great interest in technical products and high technology
* A good leader and influencer
* Fluent in English
We are looking for someone with strong leadership capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement new purchasing strategies, someone who demonstrates proactivity and takes initiative.
You are action-oriented and results-driven and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
* Significant responsibility with an industry-leading firm
* Quick progression opportunities
* World-class facilities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on: +442036678382