An internationally leading manufacturing company has created a new position for their procurement team in Europe. This company is committed to making an impact in a sustainable future for the agricultural industry.
With over 12,000 employees and 50 production sites globally, you would be joining an exciting multicultural working environment. This position offers significant autonomy within the commodity, whilst also offering leadership options for the right candidate. This is an exciting time to join an expanding indirect procurement function and be part of a world class procurement team.
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality
- This role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Creating, developing and maintaining global sourcing strategies
- Several years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment
- Experience in IT procurement: software, hardware, IT services, telecoms
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- A remote role, offering the opportunity to travel
- The opportunity to develop in a greenfield role, in an international setting
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment