This global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is expanding and developing their global procurement function in France; with over 5,000 employees globally, you will be joining an exciting, diverse company. This management role will be taking over a high performing team of 3, looking to develop the category strategies for raw material and packaging commodities.
- Define, develop and implement category strategies for raw materials and packaging whilst driving high level sourcing initiatives and supporting company vision.
- Direct management of a team of 3+
- Establish strong supplier relationships, negotiate contracts and monitor supplier performance with an assertive, ambitious personality; excellent stakeholder management is advantageous
- Drive procurement best practices, processes and transformational approached.
- 10+ years strategic sourcing experience within raw material and packaging categories, ideally this would be within the same position, but can be considered across various roles.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills, experience with indirect or direct management is beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrate ability to drive change, optimize processes and implement innovative procurement strategies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English; French is beneficial but not essential