This global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is expanding and developing their global procurement function in France; with over 5,000 employees globally, you will be joining an exciting, diverse company. This management role will be taking over a high performing team of 5, looking to not only develop the category strategies for external manufacturing, but also develop this team to handle the increasing workload.
- Define, develop and implement category strategies for external manufacturing whilst driving high level sourcing initiatives and supporting company vision.
- Direct management of a team of 5+, increasing to around 8
- Establish strong supplier relationships, negotiate contracts and monitor supplier performance with an assertive, ambitious personality; excellent stakeholder management is advantageous
- Drive procurement best practices, processes and transformational approached.
- 10+ years strategic sourcing experience within external manufacturing, 3rd party manufacturing, contract manufacturing outsourcing (CMO) or similar
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills, experience with direct management is extremely beneficial
- Demonstrate ability to drive change, optimize processes and implement innovative procurement strategies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English; French is beneficial but not essential