Do you have exceptional experience with raw materials in the food and beverage industry? Are you looking to for career development and portfolio expansion?
This could be the role for you! My client is a leading confectionery and biscuit manufacturing company that is currently undergoing an exciting global transformation for the procurement function. The role will be based in West London, United Kingdom.
- Develop and implement procurement strategy for raw materials - specifically oil & fats
- Around a 200 million pound spend
- Standardise and develop the sourcing strategy for both group level procurement and regional level procurement
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years procurement and sourcing experience
- Experience working in Consumer Goods, Food, and Beverage industries
- Excellent Stakeholder management and influencing abilities
- Excellent leadership qualities and team management experience
- Experience working on large-scale transformation projects
- Have the ability to build and create a long term strategic vision, you will be at the forefront of leading the Group Procurement strategy
- Very strong raw materials, especially oils & fats; you will have sourced myriad of raw materials in your career
- Work for a world leading food manufacturing company
- Hybrid work model
- An innovative and challenging environment
- Personal imprint on the company's growth and success
If this role sounds interesting to you, then please apply below, and we can organise a time to discuss!