Title: Lead Production Planner
Location: Anaheim, CA
Company Summary: Fine chemical manufacturing company producing sustainable solutions to support numerous industries including Aerospace, Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods, and Life Sciences. This global company has offices in numerous states and countries and is a big proponent of internal growth, offering employees the chance to progress their internal careers via multiple avenues. This position, equivalent to a Sr/Lead Planner level, is responsible for managing their respective inventory's supply/demand and production plans. This is a great chance to join a company with a strong foundation and structure while still being a part of a close-knit (10 people) team.
The Lad Production Planner will be responsible for…
- Analyzing historic and upcoming sales from customer service to enter into ERP system and develop a production plan while considering capacity constraints and time frames.
- Updating your production schedule daily do accommodate for delays and changes, and communicating any changes with appropriate departments
- Follow through on production plan by working with production floor members and tracking/managing inventory until ready to ship
- Manage your assigned inventory, ensuring appropriate stock levels are met and purchasing any urgent materials needed, and watching for slow moving obsolete goods
The Lead Production Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of direct production planning experience as it related to creating/maintaining a master production schedule and a higher degree (additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree)
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient with ad hoc reporting and running formulations via Excel
- A "go-getter" attitude with the confidence and drive to own your planning and inventory processes and be proactive to anticipate inevitable changes
- Health insurance