Our client is a reputable bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing MNC. They are now looking for a Facility Engineering Head to oversee the new manufacturing site in TW to make sure the plant meets the global regulations.
- Responsible to deliver all engineering requirements and make sure they align with global regulations
- Manage the engineering resources and interfaces on a project(s) to achieve successful delivery
- Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance for multiple sites throughout a specific region (Reliability, Performance, Cost)
- Manage the work flow of contractor managers who are assigned to various installations
- Decide on the CAPEX budget and short and long term planning and allocation of the budget.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering, Facility Management, Business Management or similar.
- 12-15+ years of relevant experience in bio-pharmaceuticals/ biologics related industrial environment
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Good organisational skill and leadership
For further information about this position please apply.